Our meeting will begin on Thursday, October 26th at 3:30pm and conclude with lunch on Saturday, October 28th. The conference center is located at 513 W. Fullerton Parkway Chicago, Illinois 60614. There are several transportation options to the Cenacle from the airport. Please visit the Cenacle website for specific instructions on how to make transportation arrangements and for driving directions.
On our registration page, you will find several options for registration. Please read the following descriptions carefully to decide which one is right for you before registering.
• Commuter Registration: This registration option is for folks who only want to attend the meetings, presentations, and meals. No housing arrangements are included with this option.
• One Day Pass (only attending events/meals for one day) $50
• Full Conference (all scheduled events/meals Thursday-Saturday) $95
• Single Cenacle Registration: This option covers all conference events, meals, and provides a single room at the Cenacle.
• Event + Single Room (1 night) $145
• Event + Single Room (2 nights) $265
• Event + Single Room (3 nights) $385
• Event + Single Room (4 nights) $505
• Double Cenacle Registration: This option covers all the conference events, meals, and provides a double room (with 2 twin beds) at the Cenacle. This rate is PER PERSON. Each attendee must register and pay their own fee. If you choose this option and do not list a roommate, one will be assigned to you.
• Event + Double Room (1 night) $120
• Event + Double Room (2 nights) $215
• Event + Double Room (3 nights) $310
• Event + Double Room (4 nights) $405
• Scholarship Recipient Registration: Full and partial scholarships are available based on need. Full scholarship recipients will be provided with housing on campus, event admittance, and all meals Thursday through Saturday.
If you are one of our many members who are active with other organizations or projects working for justice for Palestine/Israel, please feel free to bring information to share with the group. If you have any printed fliers, postcards, books, etc. you would like to share with the group, we will have a resource room set up Thursday evening through Saturday morning for our use. You are encouraged to bring information from your local groups and initiatives, so that we can all learn what IPMNersacross the country are doing to end the Occupation.
Blessings and peace,
Israel/Palestine Mission Network
of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
Volunteers are still needed! If you are interested…